3M Face Mask 1860
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask.
- Helps protect against certain biological particles in the air.
- Fluid resistant and disposable.
This Healthcare Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask help provide respiratory protection against certain biological particles in the air. It is disposable and liquid resistant for splashing and splashing blood and other infectious materials.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection to the user. Complies with CDC guidelines for control of exposure to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to help reduce user exposure to certain particles in the air, including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant against splashes and splashes of blood and other infectious materials.
- NIOSH had N95
- Complies with CDC guidelines for control of exposure to Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- The respirator does not contain components made from natural rubber latex.
- Collapse resistant cup design
- Braided headbands, padded nose foam and lightweight construction for comfortable wear
- Suggested configurations and applications: operating rooms, clinics, tuberculosis wards, patient care, labor and delivery, infection control practices, laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, storage, etc.
Must be registered to download